 Color / 1053
    Re: CEO-Letter // The answer —Ben Ellermann
   In lugnet.color, Gerhard R. Istok wrote: Snip (...) I agree and would love more of these windows. Unfortunately I have heard that this window mold can no longer be used. Would anyone from LEGO wish to comment on this? Widely used pieces such as this (...) (20 years ago, 9-Mar-05, to lugnet.color)

        Re: CEO-Letter // The answer —Gerhard R. Istok
   (...) Ben, I don't think the 1x2x2 classic style window will be retired any time soon. The reason is the same reason that it is still in production.... a large number of the Legoland Parks Miniland buildings have the 1x2x2 windows in them. I believe (...) (20 years ago, 10-Mar-05, to lugnet.color)

        Re: CEO-Letter // The answer —Gerhard R. Istok
   (...) As a followup, I too would like these windows available in other colors. When one looks at how many different colors the 2x4 bricks (for example) are now available in... I think I counted somewhere about 38 different colors in Bricklink. And (...) (20 years ago, 10-Mar-05, to lugnet.color)