 Color / 1050
  Re: CEO-Letter // The answer

(...) That really is a matter of perspective. For persons who have spent years amassing large quantities of grey and dark grey, these bley pieces are incompatable with their collections. Even if an individual does come upon a large amount of bley, (...) (20 years ago, 9-Mar-05, to lugnet.color)

  Re: CEO-Letter // The answer

(...) Incompatible would be me receiving a Toyota quarter panel for my Dodge Dakota--a Toyota part cannot fit on my Dodge--that's the definition of incompatible. If I receive a dark grey Dakota panel whereas my truck is light grey, the part is (...) (20 years ago, 9-Mar-05, to lugnet.color)