 Color / 1030
  Re: CEO-Letter // The answer

(...) cool beans my only question is: if the only thing holding the company back from going back to the old colors is money, how much are we talking about? a million, 10 million? 50 million? ondrew now if i only knew tonights lotto numbers =) (19 years ago, 8-Mar-05, to lugnet.color)

  Re: CEO-Letter // The answer

(...) As a past manufacturing and process engineer with some business management background, I'd say you'd have to factor in the supplier agreements for X amount of color concentrate, cancellation and breach of contract penalties, contract (...) (19 years ago, 8-Mar-05, to lugnet.color)

  Re: CEO-Letter // The answer

(...) true true. most of what you mentioned could be taken care of at no cost by doing the switch back with new sets rather than redoing current sets[1]. other than that i really couldn't say since well i just don't know what there contracts/and (...) (19 years ago, 9-Mar-05, to lugnet.color)

  Re: CEO-Letter // The answer

(...) I agree. Sorry, I interpreted that as a "what can be done now", as opposed to "what can be done regarding next year's sets" -Scott (19 years ago, 9-Mar-05, to lugnet.color)

  Re: CEO-Letter // The answer

(...) Plus the costs of conducting dialogue with stakeholders. Those greys are on the "universal" list now! (19 years ago, 11-Mar-05, to lugnet.color)