 Color / *74 (-10)
  Re: Top secret project - we need your help

VERY cool survey there Jake/Richard! It will be interesting to see what impact this has on the selection of parts available at PaB. On a side note. Is anyone at Lego working on a resource that will present the current PaB selections to a wider (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color)

  Re: Top secret project - we need your help

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote: *snip* (...) *snip2* Any chance at all we could pick the now-discontinued colors?? I for one would love to be able to buy certain elements in those colors... JohnG, GMLTC (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: Top secret project - we need your help

(...) thank you for making this easy to navagate. it is well organized and easy to follow. i wish there were selections for the old greys but as it is there are plenty of choices. thanks, ondrew (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color)

  Re: Top secret project - we need your help

Damn it just trashed the cart when I added the 20th item. WTH? (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color, FTX)

"Marc Nelson Jr." <legomarc@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HxK8DE.1quB@lugnet.com... (...) new (...) been (...) many (...) of (...) would (...) me, (...) anything (...) Top (...) community as (...) we (...) to 10 (...) (But (...) change (...) (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color)

  Re: Top secret project - we need your help

(...) <snip the rest...> Oh yeah in more colors than Red bricks and Blue / White / Clear Panels Definitely in Blue, White, Black, Yellow, (Classic) Light Grey as far as bricks go, and Yellow, Black, Red, maybe Transparent Black (Smoke), and (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: Top secret project - we need your help

(...) Thank you very much Jake, this is the kind of community input TLC should be gathering. I have a question: If I'm not going to buy parts in the new colors, but would love to buy those parts in the old colors, how should I answer the survey? (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: Top secret project - we need your help

(...) Cool tool! Unfortunately, some things that would be nice, like a rolling garage door pack, require adding 3 or 4 elements to the cart. Same for windows plus panes, and left/right doors. But it's a great idea! Roy (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: Jake did good?

(...) Hello Jake, some of my recent messages have been written under - let me call it - emotional stress. I knew, part of it could be understood as hurting personally, on the other hand the colour change is a topic that hurts me daily more. I kept (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.color) !

  Re: Top secret project - we need your help

Jake, Thanks for putting this tool up - I'm interested to see what the outcome is. I'm not going to read into your post anything more than is there, but I'm sure the flames are coming... Your ability (and willingness) to stand up as a lightning rod (...) (20 years ago, 11-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact