 Color / *1209 (-20)
  Re: Light gray color change.. well.. non-lego...

It's no problem, although unless your color correction is badly out of whack on your scanner, that color isn't actually grey, it's tan? Cheers ... Geoffrey Hyde "Ken Koleda" <kkoleda@gmspamfreeail.com> wrote in message news:IuM117.6F2@lugnet.com... (...) (19 years ago, 13-Feb-06, to lugnet.color)

  Re: Light gray color change.. well.. non-lego...

(...) Sorry for the long time in coming, but here is the pic I took. It seems a bit washed-out overall, but I think it may stillbe useful. I may try this again on the scanner. (URL) (19 years ago, 13-Feb-06, to lugnet.color)

  Re: Track color

(...) I bought some that were marked "World City" then, and they were old grey. The box is marked "(C) 1991, 2003". Jason R (19 years ago, 10-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.color)

  Re: Track color

(...) This was definitely true for the boxed cross tracks just before Christmas. They only had the others in "System" so I couldn't check. (19 years ago, 10-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.color)

  Re: Track color

(...) This has been my experience as well in NYC/NJ area stores. Some of which were out of straight track after Xmas and have since been re-stocked. Re-stocked with old gray. Jonathan (19 years ago, 10-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.color)

  Re: Track color

(...) Hi Dean! Are you sure about this (world city track boxes containing blay track?!) or have you just checked the old ones, which were filled with system grey? I never have heared about any blay track outside the potter trains - till today. And (...) (19 years ago, 10-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.color)

  Re: Track color

(...) From LL Windsor, the Old grey ones were labelled as "System" with the old style, and the new grey were in "World City" boxes. (19 years ago, 10-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.color)

  Re: Track color

(...) If it says "Copywrite 2003" it is old gray. It has been my experience that all boxed straights, curves, and points are old grey. The new Harry Potter train set has new gray track as the track had to be made for the set. Bruce (19 years ago, 10-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.color)

  Track color

Can anyone tell me if there is any old gray track to be found at Shop at Home or at the Washington DC area company stores (straight, curved, points)? Is there any way to tell the track color from looking at the box? Thanks, Mike #1245 (19 years ago, 10-Feb-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.color)

  What color of blue is this?

I found this image online back in 2002 on an eBay auction. Does anyone know what color the head piece is? Is that a head piece that LEGO actually made? Or was this a custom color that the creator made? (URL) Based on what I can tell it looks like (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jan-06, to lugnet.color, FTX)

  New purchase of track and it's colour.

Just some heads-up info for those that would like to know. I purchased for my son for Christmas the Harry Potter train set and a box of curves from a local store (Leicester UK) and some extra track, 3 boxes of straights and a box of points, from (...) (19 years ago, 30-Dec-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Light gray color change.. well.. non-lego...

Can you take some photos and put them up on brickshelf or somewhere? I think it would be more than coincidental that the pellet manufacturer is selling to other customers. This is speculation, but could it be that TLG also takes on molding runs for (...) (19 years ago, 28-Dec-05, to lugnet.color)

  Light gray color change.. well.. non-lego...

Hello, I am not intending to refire the conspiracy theorists, but here is an odd observation I made today: My youngest son really likes the Geotrax train toy (URL) requested he got more this year for Christma. As we were setting some up, my oldest (...) (19 years ago, 28-Dec-05, to lugnet.color)

  Re: Old Light & Dark Gray Brick packs are gone

(...) I have been watching your rendition on Brickshelf. It is coming along great! Don't give up on the dark red. It will be worth it when you're done. Jonathan (19 years ago, 8-Dec-05, to lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: Old Light & Dark Gray Brick packs are gone

(...) I second that motion! A Dark Red Plates Pack would help speed the completion of this project: (2 URLs) (click) -Jeramy (19 years ago, 8-Dec-05, to lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: Old Light & Dark Gray Brick packs are gone

(...) Well it is sad to see them go but we knew it was coming. . . I am surprised they didn't run out long ago. For anyone who is interested, I just bought quite a good number of packs of 2x2 bricks in light grey and brown last week. They are still (...) (19 years ago, 7-Dec-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: Old Light & Dark Gray Brick packs are gone

Excellent, maybe now some new grey packs will be released. Derek (...) (19 years ago, 7-Dec-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.color)

  Old Light & Dark Gray Brick packs are gone

It's the beginning of the end. The bulk packs of true light gray bricks are sold out, and the true dark gray bricks are listed under Retired Products on Shop At Home: (URL) Light Gray Bricks> (URL) Dark Gray Bricks> All 3 plate packs are still (...) (19 years ago, 7-Dec-05, to lugnet.announce.lsahs, lugnet.general, lugnet.color, FTX)

  Re: S@H bulk packs - old or new grey?

(...) I just rec'd 10 packs of the assorted light gray (10145) They are old gray. Ordered Friday, delivered to me today. Jonathan (19 years ago, 15-Nov-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.color)

  Re: After Eight

Hi Janey! Thanks! (...) Yeah, me too. Unfortunatelly some dumb...erm... abolished the brown, so the handle isn't available in a suitable brown. I tried black, but that didn't fit, either. So I opted for tan. (...) Never would he! There is no brown (...) (19 years ago, 12-Nov-05, to lugnet.build, lugnet.color)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact