Re: What is Castle World?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 02:26:07 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, James Ng writes:
Hi,
I recently was just looking around at the recent posts and came across the
poster of Bryan Buckley (I think that's it), well I have seen him make some
good posts in castle but I was actually surprised (I am 13 too) just what
happens is these friendly communities, he also seems to have a bit too much
pride of himself. Well I am new so I have not a clue on the Castle World.
Please e-mail me or post some information. Just to let everyone know I am
from Victoria, Australia and I luv collecting castle sets. I have my own
BrickBay shop and trying to make a website but I am really bad at making
websites and a comic like the Wanderers is only something I can dream of
doing, the trees and bushes plus the photos I commend the creator of the
comic and being a comic reader myself, this is very good!!!!

Later,
James

P.S: Please I hope I didn't offend Bryan, cause I think he is a good guy and
would like a online LEGO friend who is the same age.

Castle World is an online community, a collection of different people and their
creations in one, centralized area.  We don't necessarily talk outside of
Lugnet, but, for example, at Brickfest this July, we'll be doing something
together then.  You may visit Castle World here to learn all about it.

http://www.geocities.com/castle_world_temp/

I apologize to any of my fellow Castle Worlders if I've gotten any of this info
wrong, after all, I'm out of the loop :)

--Anthony
http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html