  What is Castle World?

Hi, I recently was just looking around at the recent posts and came across the poster of Bryan Buckley (I think that's it), well I have seen him make some good posts in castle but I was actually surprised (I am 13 too) just what happens is these (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

  Re: What is Castle World?

(...) Castle World is an online community, a collection of different people and their creations in one, centralized area. We don't necessarily talk outside of Lugnet, but, for example, at Brickfest this July, we'll be doing something together then. (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)