    Re: The Wanderer, an online image-novella. —Chris Barker
   Wow!!! Lego chambara!!! Sonny Chiba would be proud of you. Everyone else has already drooled over the good stuff (pic quality, image angles, nature layout, etc) so let me just say that I think this is a great adaptation of the manga/movie/anime (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle.ninja)

        Re: The Wanderer, an online image-novella. —Kevin Maynes
   (...) Thankya thankya. Today I learned a new word and about a rather interesting action film guy. Hooray for google! :) (...) Hear hear! :D Cheers, KMaynes (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle.ninja)