Re: The Wanderer, an online image-novella.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle.ninja
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 08:38:13 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Chris Barker writes:
Wow!!! Lego chambara!!! Sonny Chiba would be proud of you.

Thankya thankya. Today I learned a new word and about a rather interesting
action film guy. Hooray for google! :)

Everyone else has already drooled over the good stuff (pic quality,
image angles, nature layout, etc) so let me just say that I think this
is a great adaptation of the manga/movie/anime samurai/ninja theme.  To
those of you who say "less blood" I say go watch the last scene of
Sanjuro or any Lone Wolf & Cub film!

Hear hear! :D

Cheers,
KMaynes