    Re: The Wanderer, an online image-novella. —Matt Brooks
   Kevin Maynes wrote: <SNIP>> (...) Wow! What a great story! I'm not always too into the blod and guts method of story-telling, but this was an engagin tale! I really liked the photography (as was mentioned before) but must make particular mention of (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle.ninja)

        Re: The Wanderer, an online image-novella. —Kevin Maynes
   (...) Thanks! It took a while to get the set built - I wanted to give it a nice dense "foresty" feel and block out as much of the "real world" as possible, all within the confines of my limited collection of greenery. Much shuffling of trees ensued! (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle.ninja)