Re: The Wanderer, an online image-novella.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle.ninja
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 14:58:31 GMT

Kevin Maynes wrote:
<SNIP>>
http://www.kmaynespaint.com/Pages/SiteStructure/Subsidiaries.html

We now return you to your regularly scheduled Lugnetting. :)
Thanks for your time.
KMaynes

Wow! What a great story! I'm not always too into the blod and guts
method of story-telling, but this was an engagin tale! I really liked
the photography (as was mentioned before) but must make particular
mention of the environment you created. The placement of your greenery
is VERY realistic. I often find when building that I tend too much
towards symmetrical line-ups, and your arrangement is very naturalistic
looking and well placed! Excellent work. I look forward to the next two
installments!
--
Matt Brooks