Cave of Exile: Revised
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 18:41:27 GMT

Okay, after my original posting of my story, I recieved a lot of feedback.
A couple of you suggested to lose the large print on the spells, so I got
rid of those.  Jeff Stemble also suggested to make the pictures darker, so I
did that also.  I really think the darker images make the story a little
moodier than it was previously.  So go have a look at my revised Cave of Exile:

http://www.sofast.net/~raska/exilestory.html

Thanks everyone for all the great feedback and constructive criticizm!

Wilson