  Re: Music in the Castle room during Brickfest

(...) Cool! Hey, if you could bring the CD player, that would be great. (...) Ummm, I think it's for all castle. I'm not sure about that, but I *am* sure that we'll leave some room for ya. The Gathering may be a CW-related event, but everyone is (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Music in the Castle room during Brickfest

(...) I will be bringing my 3-CD system up with me (that I normally use for background music when role-playing), and would be willing to let it sit in a corner and play. Fully loaded it's got about 3.5 hours of music before repeating, so people (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Music in the Castle room during Brickfest

(...) I never got around to plotting out the campground. I'd say build on whatever baseplate you care to. I'll bring a bunch to use to fill in the gaps and give something for folks who don't want to lug too much or just want to build something from (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.events.brickfest)