    Re: Music in the Castle room during Brickfest —Richard Noeckel
   (...) That’s really funny Shiri. How long did it take to come up with that? LoL @ Shiri Dori = SD, which = Scooby Doo! I won’t be attending, but I find that the Braveheart sound track is pretty good. And the battle song from Excalibur is great as (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Music in the Castle room during Brickfest —Shiri Dori
     (...) What, the music? Craig came up with the idea, actually. Or if you're talking about Scooby-Doo, I got a graduation present from my aunt and uncle with Scooby Doo on it, and he has a necklace with the initials "SD". I found that extremely funny, (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Music in the Castle room during Brickfest —Heather Patey
   (...) Carmina Burana, by Carl Orff. Just the opening and closing piece 'O Fortuna' was used in Excalibur, but the rest is worth a listen as well... monks, yes, but singing rather unmonkly things! Turn 'O Fortuna' up on bust or you won't hear the (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.events.brickfest)