  Re: Music in the Castle room during Brickfest

(...) That’s really funny Shiri. How long did it take to come up with that? LoL @ Shiri Dori = SD, which = Scooby Doo! I won’t be attending, but I find that the Braveheart sound track is pretty good. And the battle song from Excalibur is great as (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Music in the Castle room during Brickfest

(...) What, the music? Craig came up with the idea, actually. Or if you're talking about Scooby-Doo, I got a graduation present from my aunt and uncle with Scooby Doo on it, and he has a necklace with the initials "SD". I found that extremely funny, (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Music in the Castle room during Brickfest

(...) Carmina Burana, by Carl Orff. Just the opening and closing piece 'O Fortuna' was used in Excalibur, but the rest is worth a listen as well... monks, yes, but singing rather unmonkly things! Turn 'O Fortuna' up on bust or you won't hear the (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.events.brickfest)