    Re: For Participants (was: Re: Final call for the Gathering seats!!) —Frank Filz
   (...) Ok, great. I think then that just about anything which can be built on a baseplate or two will be fine. (...) Cool, with a large city, we can just make a representative portion of it, or perhaps not even make the whole scene contiguous. In (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: For Participants (was: Re: Final call for the Gathering seats!!) —Shiri Dori
   (...) Yeah, I doubt anyone has some extremely bizarre MOCs that would look awful within a city. (Monasteries anyones? ;-) ...I think most of the buildings people would tend to bring (church, inn, shops) would be fine. But Frank, I think Jeff meant (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)