Re: The Justice Warriors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 03:03:50 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Leah Cardaci writes:

Shiri, nice teaser!

Thanks!

I think the Justice Warriors are unique because the desire for justice seems
to be equally shared by all members of the group, and not the result of one
dynamic person's quest for revenge. (like Robin Hood and the merry men, or a
group founded by Scar)

Hmm... I hadn't thought of that... I guess that is kinda unique, cool!

The idea that wearing the wolf symbol could result in an arrest for treason
is a very creative way to compensate for lack of WP torsos.

Thanks... <grin> I tried to hide it well but it's pretty obvious... never
mind, I have an excuse... ;-)

Does that mean
that the members that wear the wolf Symbol are already outlaws?

Not just yet... but, well, um... you'll see... I just really can't say now.

I liked the description of Dare's personality, and having the identity of the
true leader(s) of the Justice Warriors a secret.

Now I'm looking forward to Chapter One even more. (no pressure right ;)

LOL... I'm looking forward to it too ;-)
But my dad just "hired" me for a design job, with a deadline, so I have to
work on that. The money'll go to lego, so I don't feel it's wasted... but I
can't wait to get the first chapter behind me. I have so much I want to do and
it's not moving forward-- it's a real bummer.

Thanks for the comments!
-Shiri