Re: The Justice Warriors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 19:02:55 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Chris Maddison writes:
Is that Kfir and the innkeeper I see in the crowd?

What you see is what you get... my lips are sealed.
I was planning to introduce the Warriors through a story, but after I had
them
all so nicely set up... I just couldn't help it. ;o)

-Shiri

Hmmm, intriguing...You need to get that story finished and posted soon.

Yeah, tell me about it. I'm dragging it along for way too long. If I don't
finish the first chapter soon, I don't know what I'm gonna do...!

I'd
really like to see how this all fits together.  BTW, Dare is pretty cool.

Thanks!

hope that there's a prominent old fella in the Warriors, though.  You always
gotta have that wise old guy behind the scenes.  I'm guessing you won't tell
any about the "real leaders" either, huh?

Not yet, not yet... patience!

-Shiri