    My Site! —Leah Cardaci
    Hey everbody :-) I've finally put up a Web page for my LEGO creations. There' s not a lot up yet, but it has little bit of everything. The address is: www.geocities.com/skyllarplace. For those wondering about the crossposting to .Belvillle, my (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.belville) !

        Re: My Site! —Matthew Gerber
     Wow Leah! That's mighty purty-ful. Nice work...really. Sorry it took so long to get back to post, but there is so much to see. I like the idea of mixing figure scales (This was being discussed a couple of days ago elsewhere), and just had a thought (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.belville)

        Re: My Site! —James Brown
     (...) Wow. Leah, this is very nice work. The biographies (that I read - I'll admit I haven't gone through everything yet) really hang together and the characters feel real, if that makes sense. I'm cross-posting this to .publish because completely (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.belville, lugnet.publish)

        Re: My Site! —Leah Cardaci
     (...) Tim Coats' hummingbirds. You can see the original hummingbirds and some of Tim's other animal creations at the old Castle world site under creatures. (URL) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.belville)

        Re: My Site! —Bryan Buckley
     (...) I love the site Leah , I even added it to my favorites. Your site has a great look , better than most of the other lego sites looks by far. You have made a good use of other themes with your Castle models , i.e. using Bellville and such. I'll (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.belville)

        Re: My Site! —Nathan McDowell
     (...) Howdy =) I've already told you how great your site is, but I just wanted to say again how great it is. =) hehe. Seriously though, you did a really nice job with the graphic design and those building designs in the Belville scale are just (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.belville)

        Re: My Site! —Brad Hamilton
   I had seen this a few days thought and thought it was really great (on brickshelf). The cottage is the most fantastic interior I've ever seen. Its just over-flowing with detail! Leah Cardaci <leah_cardaci@hotmail.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.belville)