    The Gathering - think about it and please RSVP —Shiri Dori
   Hey folks! Brickfest is getting closer (less than two months away now!) and I, being a stickler, would love to get more details confirmed. Jeff S. is kindly coordinating the connection between CW and the B-fest, which is great coz he's a local... (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: The Gathering - think about it and please RSVP —Elliot Hyde
     I expect to be bringing my Castle World :) to the BrickFest. But I don't know if any of my people will be participating. I case they do, don't worry about seating, I'll bring a throne room. Thanks, Elliot Hyde ehyde@mac.com (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.events.brickfest)

         Re: The Gathering - think about it and please RSVP —Shiri Dori
     (...) Cool! I'm looking forward to meet you and everyone else. So can I put you down for definitely-being-at-the-fest? Plus, what I mean by "seats" is within the Gathering hall (which Jeff Stembel is kindly providing us!). So if you want your 'figs (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: The Gathering - think about it and please RSVP —Tamyra Teed
   From the sounds of it, I'll have 4 attending, Jeff is able to clone 3 and you're doing 1 for me :) I wish I could be there myself, though at least some of my Characters get to enjoy! Thanks to both of you! Tamy (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.events.brickfest)