    Some expansion on the tournament idea —Chris Maddison
   Hello all, I've been giving some more thought to the tournament that would happen at The Gathering at Brickfest 2001. I got to thinking; we all have been discussing this a bit, and people are wanting different things. So, here's what I toss up to (...) (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle)

        Re: Some expansion on the tournament idea —Shiri Dori
   I like the idea of having different tournaments. I bet a lot of people will join these last-minute, so I think keeping them as cool-but-simple as possible is best. If we do go with the "strength points" method as Chris suggests, a good number would (...) (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: Some expansion on the tournament idea —Stephen F. Roberts
   ...I know Christina hasnt thought much about prizes yet (specially since we as of yet don't even know how many prizes we will have). But I do recall from last year that we were trying to come up with some event for the castle folks so they could win (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)