    Re: Last minute scan before it gets packed into a box... —Andy Lynch
   Nice little scene Richard. Did you make both of those torsos? I'm not familiar with space torsos, so forgive my ignorance... They both look great together, so I am guessing you made them both. Really nice work. One question: What is she holding? (...) (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: Last minute scan before it gets packed into a box... —Frank Filz
   (...) The torso on the left is standard issue Blacktron I. The torso on the right is definitely a custom. (...) Lightsabre handle with Belville crown, possibly with the pin broken off the bottom. (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)