    Brickfest Delegates... maybe? —Anthony Sava
   I would just like to say that I love the idea of the royal meeting. However, I will be unable to attend any of the brickfest festivities. Since, as Joel has said, I am a premier castle worlder, it saddens me that none of my figs can attend, for two (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)