  Re: Delegations to the July Meeting

(...) I'm sure you would be welcome to join the event. As for becoming a Castle World member, you don't necessarily need pictures. I think there are balladeers that haven't yet submitted any pictures of their creations. Also, those people with (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Delegations to the July Meeting

(...) I can also offer this service, though my life is pretty hectic right now so if others have the parts necessary, they would be better choices (but I have a pretty extensive collection and am only missing a handfull unique castle parts). (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  My sig-fig

(...) With many thanks to Leah for hosting and taking the pics, here is my Sig-fig (and his trusty canine): (URL) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)