  Re: Delegations to the July Meeting

(...) Planning and plotting it is fine, but let people choose where they want to be, if possible. :) The city is located on a wide deep river, and the castle itself is on an island in the middle. The surrounding area has low rolling hills and a few (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Delegations to the July Meeting

(...) How large is the city? If it's large, we may want to just set up the area outside the walls where the gathering occurs, though it would be nifty to lay out the whole castle and city. I definitely agree that folks need to chose their own (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)