  Re: Delegations to the July Meeting

(...) I'm seconding this idea. (...) <snip> (...) Yes! I never thought about that...as a side thing, how about we have a tournament? Each realm has it's strongest warrior step forward to compete in the grande tourney! We could, I dunno, roll dice to (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Delegations to the July Meeting

(...) To give me an incentive to do my taxes quickly tonight, I'll pose the possibility of doing an initial set up of this tonight as a prize for finishing my taxes. I need to clear some space for a guest anyway. I think I'll start with a 6x6 (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)