  Re: Delegations to the July Meeting

(...) This sounds to me like the best of all worlds. The leaders & royalty can be up in their hall meeting, while their underlings are elsewhere doing all the real work. ;) And of course, villians meeting in the shadows. Unfortunately, there's *no (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Delegations to the July Meeting

(...) I'm all for it, and would be happy to help in this aspect, either by bringing your figs, or cloning them. Oh, for some other attendees, Colin and Wanda will most definitely make an appearance (or at least their clones will). (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Delegations to the July Meeting

(...) Cool, thanks. I'm not planning to do any Blank Shields stuff in the near future (Davinskeep looms on the horizon), so I could even hand off to you at the Lugola meeting, although that might be too early. (I know I'd probably lose something I (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Delegations to the July Meeting

(...) I can manage. I've managed to keep Lindsay's seige mortar from getting assimilated into my collection for over 6 months now... (on the other hand, I still haven't found where I hid the box of 16x16x2 train/dock platforms...). A safe place even (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)