Re: The Davinskeep Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 16:12:46 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Shiri Dori writes:
Wow!!

I don't know how I missed this, James, but this is a totally awesome idea.

I think you were in Israel around then, I'm not sure.

I will keep this in mind and try to think up some things soon! I think this
is a great idea, I'd love to participate.

Excellent.  I'll e-mail you when I've got my home computer problems resolved
(grrr) and sort out what 'generation' you'll have.

As a general note, I'm hoping to have "generation 1" complete before the end
of this month, and may (depending on space) be bringing it down to
California on the 28th to show off.

James