Re: Brikwars at Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming, lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 04:37:03 GMT

     Im not objecting to it, but I dont have enough castle minifigs to feild
an army of enough size- But an alternative would be building an army of
undead black and green alien like things... WOOO GO CASTLE BRIKWARS!

     Seriously though. Is it possible we could do 2? I'd love to see a
castle scenario, though I would barely be able to participate, and I'd enjoy
space more (Hey, it's my thing =] ). Im thinking 2 events, one in the castle
room maybe and one in the (Is there a space room?) space room.

     So, too summarize (You ALWAYS have to summarize) Castle good space
better either ok. I can always bulk order off ebay!

Pearson Castner
AOL: Mazled
Mazled@hotmail.com
Feel free to contact me on either!