  Re: Characters, characters, characters!

(...) Very nice. I feel there is a lot of depth to your characters, much more than you even have on "paper". You're also the only Castle Worlder that I recall seeing as listing some of your characters as deceased. Also I don't recall, but are (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Characters, characters, characters!

(...) Thanks!! That's the one thing I hope for above all in creating my characters. As an amatuer writer (not just CW stories!) I'm trying to create characters that are as three-dimensional as possible. I don't know if I'm *succeeding*, but at least (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)