Subject:
Paging Senor Craigo Hamilton!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.loc.us.ga
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 02:31:54 GMT

Senor Hamilton:

If you are reading this, please contact me concerning the CW Maps.  Baby, I
don't want to reveal your genius to the assembled CW people, I'd rather you
did it yourself -- but, I am going to spill the beans on your ideas if you
don't come forward yourself pretty quickly to claim the prize.  I am working
on the assumption that the maps were intended for CW and should go to CW.
If you want me to cease and disist, please just say so.  Perhaps Pawel,
myself,and others can devise an alternative if you wish us to scrap your ideas.
All of us are very keen to engage your participation -- but I, for one, am
also willing to do the needed work on the maps if you are disinclined to do
so yourself.  Perhaps I can do version I, and you can later improve upon it
with a version II -- it is my intention to go with your original ideas here
anyway.

O, where art thou, Craigo?

<3

-- Richard (The sadder half of the Dark Duo)