  Re: Castle World Contest

(...) A contest might be a good idea, it might help spur some interest in Castle World (both from prospective members and from the old gaurd). Having said that, I don't really know how we could judge it, maybe the same way Todd did with his clasic (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Castle World Contest

(...) I disagree about a cut-off date Nathan. It should be a monthly thing. Say, all entries in by the end of the day on the 20th of the month will go into consideration. Then by the 30th something will be posted in each category as a "WINNER." (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)