  Re: Cave of Exile: Dark Secrets

(...) (snip) (...) putting so much work and effort into them =). There is some fine camera work/effects/story work going on there! I was surprised by the twist with the mage, and I really like surprises like that. I'm curious as to their motives (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Cave of Exile: Dark Secrets

(...) Thanks! (...) I really like making cliffhangars, I think they make the next stories more interesting to read. I also tried to leave one at the end of each page to keep the readers from getting bored and making them *want* to go to the next (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)