  Bringing it all together

I only recently joined the castle-world community, but I'm curious as to what sort of progress has been made in bringing all these individual worlds together. Has someone been working on the map? I'm very curious because I'm in the early stages of (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Bringing it all together

Hi Ed, Generally speaking, yeah, you said it: (...) Everyone can and should do what they want. We make no attempt to force you to adhere to a standard, or anything like that; no strict rules except the three C's (Creativity, Cooperation, and (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)