  Re: Cave of Exile: Dark Secrets

(...) Thanks, that's quite a compliment! (...) Thanks Sean, I'm glad you liked my stories and that you were able to get a feel for the characters' personalities. I really like writing stories about "bad guys" because you have the freedom to make (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Cave of Exile: Dark Secrets

(...) the (...) I agree, the photo-work was extremely well done. I coud have done without the spell-names plastered across the pictures (personally I think it's distracting), but you sure did show some real photo-shop ability there. Man, one of (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Cave of Exile: Dark Secrets

You could always try the GIMP (the GNU Image Manipulation Program). It's free for download, works in Linux and there's a Win32 version too. (URL) the Win32 port look here: (URL) only drawback that I know of in the Win32 port is that it won't work (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)