  Re: Cave of Exile: Dark Secrets

(...) Wilson, your artistry, imagination, and especially your character development have definitely set the standard for this type of story telling. I fear however that unlike you're earlier efforts which I found inspiring, this latest creation of (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Cave of Exile: Dark Secrets

(...) Cool, I have heard lots of people comment on my characterization, but I think everyone uses great characterization in their stories, and most all of them listed on the CW site are all fantastic! That's pretty much what the stories are all (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)