  Need help with new member's Sig-Fig

Hey gang, Jonathan McNeally is a new member among us at ye olde Castle World and he asked me if anyone could build a copy of his Signature Minifig and take a picture of it [in any castle or forest type setting]. He doesn't have a digital camera or a (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: Need help with new member's Sig-Fig

(...) I have all of those parts, although it might take some digging to find the printed hair. I'll do it if no one else has a chance, but it'll take me a day or two to get to it. James (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: Need help with new member's Sig-Fig

(...) Great! Thanks a bunch, James. =) ~Nathan (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: Need help with new member's Sig-Fig

(...) I have the opposite problem, I have full access to a REALLY nice digital camera, but i dont have the printed head or the Luke torso. However if anyone else needs a sig fig, feel free to call on me. --Anthony (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: Need help with new member's Sig-Fig

I can do this tonight when I get home. ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: Need help with new member's Sig-Fig

Unfortunately, the one Endor Luke torso I owned, I traded away. Sorry 'bout that. ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: Need help with new member's Sig-Fig

(...) S'alright, s'okay. =) I think James has got it covered for us, thanks for offering though. =) ~Nathan (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: Need help with new member's Sig-Fig

(...) Thanks for offering James, John Kanehl was able to get some pics in and I've put up one. Thanks again John and everyone who offered to help. =) You can see Jonathan McNealy's Sig-Fig here... (URL) else need something like this done? =) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: Need help with new member's Sig-Fig

(...) but didn't get any closer than that... my builidng/photographing area is still a destruction zone. (taking apart my big castle) James (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.build.minifigs)