Re: Need help with new member's Sig-Fig
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.build.minifigs
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 04:25:05 GMT

Unfortunately, the one Endor Luke torso I owned, I traded away.

Sorry 'bout that.

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego

From: Mark Sandlin <sandlin@nwlink.com>
Newsgroups: lugnet.castle.org.cw,lugnet.build.minifigs
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 22:38:06 GMT
Subject: Re: Need help with new member's Sig-Fig

I can do this tonight when I get home.

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego

From: "Nathan McDowell" <Skiing_Scotsman@hotmail.com>

Parts needed for the 'Adler Warshaw' Minifig-

Blond male hairpiece
Head with blond printed hair, as found in Ice Planet2002, Wild West, Divers,
Etc.
Black cloth cape
Endor Luke torso from the Speeder Bike set
Yellow minifig hands (both of them)
Black legs
Aquazone dagger in right hand

Thanks!
~Nathan
P.S.- If anyone else needs something like this done don't be afraid to ask
=).