    Re: Part Four of Siege of Valkayria —Nathan McDowell
   (...) Great stuff Wilson! I know he's your signature character and all, but I hope Vincent gets what's coming to him in the end =). I do love all the Photoshop enhancements too, it adds a lot, like Pawel said, to the realism. I can say realism and (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: Part Four of Siege of Valkayria —Wilson Raska
   (...) Thanks! (...) He may, or he may not, only time will tell. . . :) I know Shiri's also commented at how evil Vincent is. I'm really glad that people are getting a feel for my characters and the ways they act. I'm hoping to try and start a (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: Part Four of Siege of Valkayria —Shiri Dori
   (...) A few things: a. this is the third time this week that I've noticed my name in posts! Sheesh, what is it with you guys? ;-) b. Yes, your characters have a good defining roles to them. That's great! You really give us a feel for their (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)