    Re: Siege of Valkayria —Shiri Dori
   (...) I gotta say - awesome work! Pawel's said so much already, and I gotta agree with most of it, he hasn't left much for me to say... I really liked the death scenes <grin> just because you managed to portray them really well. It's extremely hard (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: Siege of Valkayria —Wilson Raska
   (...) Thanks Shiri! (...) Ya, I had a lot of fun editing the pictures for this story. My favorites are the one where the soldiers are looking over the edge of the cliff and the one with the airship next to the castle. (...) Heh heh, you'll find out (...) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)