    Re: The Sages —Shiri Dori
   (...) Good stuff, Leah! That's a great interpretation of the RDP (if that *is* one ;-) - much more interesting than mine, thasfersure. Mine was really quite plain, and I think having some very elaborate ones would be quite interesting... Especially (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: The Sages —Leah Cardaci
   (...) At first the portal was just supposed to be a simple design, but it somehow ended up being much more detailed than I had planned. I'm happy with the final results though. :-) (...) <embarrassed look> Thanks for the advice. I see what you mean. (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)