Re: Some CW character teasers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 15:21:31 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Chris Maddison writes:
After a solid 2 hours of brainstorming and writing, I've got some teaser
descriptions of *some* (not all) of my characters for CW.  No pictures that I
like yet, cept Tabbor.  I need to get pictures of all of them taken, then I'll
put them on the CW website.
Some names are somewhat familiar to some of you, and rightly so.  I intend to
use lots of you castleheads in my ballad, as soon as I start writing it... • .
LMKWYT!
-Chris

Chris,

Great teaser! I like your character descriptions, the different
personalities, character conflicts, and hints of danger to come, are very
interesting. I hope you can get some pictures you like soon, I'm eager to see
your characters.

-L