  Re: An attempt to get back on track with my CW questions.

(...) ROFL... am I *really* horrible with nitpicking groups and stuff? By the reaction when I'm gone... I dunno what to think anymore... (...) lugnet.castle.org.cw is for CW-related things... *especially* decision making, planning, etc. Creations (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: An attempt to get back on track with my CW questions.

Shiri Thanks for the feedback. With all the rooms and sub-rooms to LUGNET it's sometimes difficult for me to determine where exactly to put stuff. Sometimes when I reply to a message it gets sent automatically to several different areas and to be (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)