  Re: Castle World is dead.

(...) The idea is to take Castle World to the next level. Instead of just a site for telling storys, why not have tips and tricks on: Castle layout Castle construction Etc. I forget who had the Guild idea (much credit to them) and i was thinking (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Castle World is dead.

Not finished with my Ancients Theme project, it'll take a while. I've even created a 2025 Theme into my whole collection, but even that isn't finished either. (URL) have more Ancients Theme soldiers though, its not just the Medes Persian ones as I (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)