  Re: Castle World is dead.

(...) Ok time for me to get a say in this. For the two years I’ve been here I surely know you can’t push over the castle world admins, trust me I have tried. I have started up argument and pleaded for new admind (with me as 1). Of course even though (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, FTX)

  Re: Castle World is dead.

(...) I'm kind of a lurker here, but have been a lurker for over 3 years now. I've probably read every one of Daniel's posts, and what he lacks in spelling and grammar, he more than makes up in enthusiasm and desire to help and create something out (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, FTX)