Re: What would you like to see come next?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 20:43:29 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
Since this discussion involves my website, it has something to do with LEGO and
.castle, but since it really doesn't at the same time, I've FUT castle world
(because it used to, and I suppose still does, stand for the sharing of the
fantasy castle genere including stories thereof) and off-topic.fun (for lack of
a better place).  Feel free to remove the FUT castle world if you particularly
dislike this thread enough to not wish to see it in .castle.

Then again, if absolutely no one replies, could it really be called a
discussion?

So now to my point.  By now I am sure you all are at least somewhat familiar
with my unoriginal Tolkienesque world :).  I have been surprised as well as
very pleased to see it has, at least to some extent, inspired so many (I do get
fan mail, from time to time, believe it or not).

And though my current story, Ikros: Chaos Skies, has already been written out
to the end, for the most part anyway, I thought it would be fun to have some
input from those of you who take interest in my story.  Chaos Skies is pretty
locked into where its going so input won't affect the outcome.

What would you like to see come next in my story?  Seeing as though it is
rather early in the plot I know it would be hard to come up with too much, but
this is all in fun.  I also won't limit the question to Chaos Skies, if you
have ideas that pertain to the Ikros mythos you'd like to see possibly carried
out in the future.

I've already received several comments about toning down the magic.

As well as more than one comment on wanting a story concerning the mercenary
group known as 'The Jackals.'

So, any takers?  What would you like to see come next in my story? Anyone want
to put in their two cents?  Or even simple feedback?  Who likes cheese?

         I put a few ideas at the bottom of this post:
               http://news.lugnet.com/castle/?n=16560

                      but I don't like cheese.... yes I know....

                 God Bless you,

                         Nathan (njt@london.com)

--Anthony
http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros