  Re: Update on new CW Site

(...) I appreciate the offer, but I think I have it covered. The only thing I could possibly have used would have been an archived copy of the existing CW site -- alas... (...) Nope, cuz they SUCK. We will be using the ALL WAYS excellent free (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Update on new CW Site

(...) Just out of curiosity, is Ozbricks available in US? It may be a dumb question, but oh well, so please let me know. Thanks. Hasta La Vista, Sean (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Update on new CW Site

(...) Hmmm, I think anywhere ONLINE is okay. I am in California myself, and Michael has been perfectly cordial to me despite my non-Oz status. (...) Yes, yes it is a dumb question. No harm done. Q: Why do you ask? A: In order to find out. -- (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)