  Re: BrickFest 2002 "Gathering" Ideas

Sorry for resurrecting a possibly dead thread, but I really wanna attend Brickfest this year. I think it would give me a better understanding of the Castle World community which I am a part of. So, I have a couple of questions for seasoned (...) (22 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: BrickFest 2002 "Gathering" Ideas

(...) There will be official registration later on - be sure to check out the main site: (URL) sure you'll hear a lot about it as the time draws near though. As far as CW, I think it's up to us to undertake that - because I'm not sure if I will be (...) (22 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: BrickFest 2002 "Gathering" Ideas

(...) I just spoke to Christina about this, and we may actually run into some space problems depending on what rooms we have, and how many people bring stuff etc. If 35 castleheads all bring 16 baseplate castles, that's really awesome. But there's (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)