Re: BrickFest 2002 "Gathering" Ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 05:52:10 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:

2. What is appropriate to bring with me? Is there a limit, be it size or
quantity?

Bring it all :)  You are limited by your means of transportation.  Right
Wilson?  (who is determined to drive this year, no?)

I just spoke to Christina about this, and we may actually run into some space
problems depending on what rooms we have, and how many people bring stuff etc.
If 35 castleheads all bring 16 baseplate castles, that's really awesome. But
there's no way all of them can be displayed at the same time. So while I'd
agree with Pawel, bring anything you like (I'll be bringing a large castle
myself), we should all perhaps get used to the idea that each of our beloved
MOCs may not be able to take centre stage for the entire weekend.

3. Is there going to be a gathering this year definately?  An IOM update • maybe?

Hmmm ... it's all about what we decide to make out of it.  Last year was
pretty successful mainly due to the efforts of Jeff and the bunch.  We'll
see who steps up this year.

As soon as I know anything about my summer plans I will dive in.  Even if I
won't be able to be there, I will be more than happy to help organize
things, or anything else that's needed.

Hope you can make it Pawel, and this I'll be far more prepared than last year!

Magnus