    Re: castle world administration —Shiri Dori
   (...) Well, the reason for that is that we all stand behind Chris's reply. Rather than writing five entire "me too" posts just to support him, we agree in silence. Craig's computer is broken so he can't post; Pawel is extremely busy with applying to (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

        Re: castle world administration —Pawel Nazarewicz
   (...) I agree. We are all learning, but I think we want to limit the variables right now, with the number of people working on the site being one of them. -- Pawel (22 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)